Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Crocs

Yesterday I got new Crocs. It has been awhile since I have had a pair. I wore my last Crocs so much that they just fell apart. Well now I have a brand new orange pair and I love them so much. Who knows if I will ever take them off. This pair has a lot to live up too. My last pair took me everywhere. Seattle, Portland Las Vegas and of course New York. I am excited to see where these ones will get to go. So now there are color changing Crocs. So far they are only in kid sizes but they are so cute. As soon as I saw the baby ones I knew that I would have to eventually get them for you to hang in your car. They will go well with your yellow ones and one day I will get to see one of your little ones running around in them. And hell yea I rock my Crocs with socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment