Saturday, September 24, 2011

Two more places to go

I found a couple new places I want to visit. First The Great Blue Hole in Belize. I stumbled across a picture of it and wanted to know more about it. It's an underwater sinkhole. I didn't even know there was such a thing until minutes ago but it looks beautiful and scary and intriguing. It's just a one of those things I want to see. Just fly over it in a helicopter so I can tell everyone that I did it and get some pictures of my own to add to my blog.


 Pamukkale in Turkey is the second place I discovered today. They are natural occurring hot springs and travertines in a city in southwestern Turkey. This picture just makes you want to lay in them all day and take in the breathtaking scenery that surrounds them. I know I live so close to Harrison Hot Springs and I have been there before, they are beautiful and amazing in there own way. But these would give you a totally different experience.

Two more places to add to my must see list. It is really starting to grow. I should probably get started on knocking them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment