Monday, October 10, 2011

Banana bread beer

I have a new favourite beer. Banana bread beer. Yes I know at first you are like WTF just like I was but once you try it you fall in love. Bananas are my favourite fruit, they edge out pumpkin just slightly and I love banana bread so this beer is perfect for me. Bananas and beer I still can't quite get my head around it but it works and it is tasty. It's funny that on Thanksgiving I am drinking banana beer instead of pumpkin beer. Oh well I did have both pumpkin pie and pumpkin cake today so I think I've met my quota  of pumpkin for the day. Back to the beer it's a great British beer. I know Canada has a bunch of great breweries but you can't go from with a British beer. I am a quarter British and a quarter Scottish so of course I don't feel bad saying I love a Foreign beer. Maybe I have a little hidden German in me too because I seen to be having my own Oktoberfest ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment