Thursday, July 26, 2012

Turtles, turtles, turtles

I just want to protect all the turtles in the world. I want to go to the beaches that they are born on and carry them all to the water protecting them from all the bad crabs and birds that are trying to eat them. Then I would swim with them in the ocean and protect them until they grew up to be big and strong. I want to stop all the fisherman who catch them with their nets and hooks leaving them to drown helplessly. I want to sink all the ships that dump oil in the ocean killing my precious turtles and clean up all the garbage floating around that they choke on. Yes I am a little obsessed with turtles but how can you not love something that has a life span of over 100 years and that has lived for millions and millions. They are just the coolest things alive and I want a pet turtle so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment