Friday, July 27, 2012

Alone

House sitting for my sister gives me a lot of time alone. For most people this would be too depressing but I thrive when I am alone. I don't like people.Yes there are people that I love and care about more than anything, but the rest of the human race I could care less about. I don't like being around people, I don't like being in crowds and I can't stand socializing with them. People are just stupid and annoying and generally useless to me. I just want to live in the North Pole or in Antarctica. Far away from anyone in a place where I know people won't come bother me. The cold barren landscape of the arctic is where I belong. I can live amongst the polar bears and penguins. I don't need to feel the warmth of the sun on my face. The bitter cold biting at my fingers and toes is just fine with me. I will be just fine being alone with my thoughts away from the troubles of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment