Monday, July 2, 2012

Rain


As I lay in bed I hear the rain falling outside my window and an instant calm comes over me. There is something about the sound of rain that is soothing. I get my best sleep on nights like tonight when the pitter patter of rain drops ring through my ears. Rain is just one of those things that brings comfort to me. The sound and smell bring a sense of freshness. It washes away the dirt and mud of the day and let's you start fresh and clean when you wake up. Living in Vancouver we get our fair share of rain and we all complain at one point or another. But I have come to realize how lucky we are to have rain. Rain sustains life and gives us the abundant and beautiful landscape that we all love and enjoy. Tonight I have found a new apreciation for rain. Tomorrow is a new day and I will start it clean and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment