Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nothing runs like a Deere

Not many people know this about me but I have a love for John Deere. Call it the redneck in me if you want but ever since I can remember I have been in love with tractors and lawn mowers. I know I get it from my dad who spends his days fixing them. He comes home and tells me all about the latest toys he gets to work on and I stand there wide eyed soaking in every word. I will never forget going to his work as a little boy and him letting me sit in all the machines. I thought my dad had the coolest job in the world and I still think he does. I know a lot about lawn mowers. All the different makes and models, but nothing gets me more excited than a John Deere. I can't really pin point why, maybe it's the green and yellow, maybe it's something subconscious or maybe it's all the hats my dad has brought home for me. But what ever it is it is in me for ever. Some people dream about cars some about trucks but I dream about John Deere tractors. If I ever won the lottery the first thing I would buy myself is the biggest John Deere they make. I would give up my car and drive that baby everywhere I go. I would go around cutting peoples lawns just to play with my toy and I would be the happiest kid in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment