Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 1

So I am house sitting for my sister for the next ten days. I opened up her cabinets to see what food she has left me and all I could find was this. Two boxes of Kraft Dinner a can of crab meat two cans of Chef Boyardee four cheese ravioli a box of watermelon Jell-o and one can of Campbell's low fat cream of mushroom soup. I was hoping the fridge would be better stocked but all I have to work with in there is 2 litres of milk a jar of pickles and a couple of carrots. This is defiantly going to test my culinary skills but I am up for the challenge. My mind is already working on different ideas for what to make. If I take the noodles from the mac & cheese mix it with the mushroom soup add the crab meat and use the cheese sauce I have a crab casserole. Well it sounds yummy in my head but I am sure I will figure it all out. I'm starting to think that I might go home a few pounds lighter. If things get too bad she does have a tube of Vegemite I could eat but I think I rather starve to death than eat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment