Wednesday, July 27, 2011

F.M.L.

I made a rookie mistake today and mixed the damn thermometer in the dough . In seven plus years of baking I had never done it before. I have watched other people do it time and time again and made fun of them at how stupid they are but now it's my turn. Yes I'm an idiot! The day was going so smoothly too and of course it happens with the very last dough of the day, which also happens to be the biggest of the day.  It was a stupid line two distracting me. They are the ones to blame, really how could I help myself. So there it's not my fault and that's the story I am sticking too. But I do have to admit it is fun digging through a dough trying to find all the pieces. It's a bit like a scavenger hunt followed by a puzzle as you try and reassemble it to make sure that you have all the pieces. After all of that the bloody thing still worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment