Monday, March 14, 2011

Lake Titicaca

It was a unconventional morning to say the least, but it was a morning to remember. It was pitch black and there was an eerie silence in the bakery. It was a nice change to the fast paced and hectic life we are accustomed to at work. I enjoyed just getting to spend some time with you without the distractions of work.  I needed today. I needed the break from the monotonous routine that plays over and over again each morning. 

It was just a great couple of hours all around. Jello shots, Double Quarter Pounders with cheese and cones. The breakfast of champions. Our heart to heart on the flour bags. Playing cards at McDonalds and just having a good chat. I claimed my first two victories ever at speed and you taught me how to play Egyptian war. I should have listened to you when you told me not to answer my phone. Snap back to reality. Power is on and it's time to work. I could have stayed there with you all day. Oh well  it was fun while it lasted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment